- 4 Years Warranty
- 1x Commercial Grade 8 Channel Network Video Recorder
- Supports up to 256Mbps incoming Bandwidth (Max 12MP Camera)
- Supports Max 12TB Hard Disk Drives
- 1 x 3TB surveillance hard drive (installed)
- 4 x 4.0MP Infrared Motorised Bullet Security Camera
- 1 x 1.5m network cable
- 4 x warning stickers
- 1 x HDMI cable
VIP Vision 8 Channel 4.0 Megapixel NVR Kit with 4 x 4.0MP Infrared Motorised Bullet Security Cameras
The VIP Vision NVR8PRO4 is an 8 channel network video recorder, designed as an immediate and customisable high definition IP surveillance solution.
It features a built-in 8 port Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch, supplying camera power, video, audio and PTZ control data across a single Ethernet cable.The NVR supports up to 256Mbps incoming bandwidth and can record beyond Ultra HD video at a maximum resolution of 12.0MP (4000 x 3000), recording onto a 3TB Internal Hard Drive.
Adjusting recording settings, exporting footage and live viewing camera streams are performed through an easy to use user interface. This NVR supports up to 12TB of internal storage via 2 x SATA ports and features continuous recording. This NVR is also capable of live view output in Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160), allowing cameras to display at their maximum resolution on compatible UHD monitors/televisions.
Smartphone and tablet remote viewing is available for iOS (iPhone, iPad), Google Android and Microsoft Windows Phone via free applications and can be configured in seconds using the remote view QR code tool. The NVR8PRO4 can backup footage to external USB devices as well as via the local network.
Takes fixed-lens IP surveillance to professional standards. Experience twice the resolution of full HD 1080p, wide dynamic range and smart detection features such as face detection.
- Stream up to 4.0 megapixel (2560 x 1440) at 20fps
- 2.8 ~ 12mm motorised lens with 92 ~ 28° viewing angles
- Day/night (auto ICR) with 30m maximum infrared range
- Backlight/highlight compensation with digital WDR
- 3D digital noise reduction and auto white balance
- Power via 12VDC or Power over Ethernet (802.3af)
- IP66 rated housing for external use
- ONVIF, PSIA and CGI compliance
There are no reviews yet.